Sunday, September 23, 2012

Post from a friend and a photo from another!



Excerpt from Jesus Calling from 1 Peter 5, Proverbs 16:9  and Psalm 37:5."You will not find My peace by engaging in excessive planning; attempting to control what will happen to you in the future.  That is a commonly practiced form of unbelief.  When your mind spins with multiple plans, Peace may sometimes seem to be within your grasp; yet it always eludes you.  Just when you think you have prepared for all possibilities, something unexpected pops up and throws things into confusion.  I did not design the human mind to figure out the future.  That is beyond your capability.  I crafted your mind for continual communication with Me.  Bring Me all your needs, your hopes and your fears.  Commit everything into My care.  Turn from the path of planning to the path of Peace."

It's been a while since I have posted but these to things came across my mind today and thought people out there would enjoy them on this beautiful, sunny, Michigan Sunday morning.

Thanks Dana for your photography - I have the link to Dana posted below.  I absolutely love her work! Too funny ... I just realized I created the stained glass in the windows on the bottom left of this photo.  When they were installed, the statue wasn't in front of them and the plants were not there either! Thanks Bev for the inspirational excerpt you posted.  It really hit me today.


Pat Deere  Sending out joy and blessings every day using this amazing tool (link below).



LINKS:  Dana Du Jour Photography
               Send Out Joy and Blessings Today

No comments:

Post a Comment